Model No.: CLP-3000
Packaging: PP woven bags
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000000
There are two types of PVC waterproofing membrane: Exposed PVC membrane with UV resistant and Unexposed PVC membrane without UV resistant. According to the construction of the membrane, there are three types in following:
CLP series Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproofing membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries. CLP-3300 is unexposed double color PVC waterproof membrane without UV resistant.
1. Good combination of high elasticity and tensile strength.
2. Fine resistance to static electricity.
3. Excellent resistance to ageing / weathering.
4. Durable, the effective age can be more than 20 years used on exposed surfaces, used on non-exposed surfaces, it can reach 50 years.
5. Fine flexibility at low temperature, adaptable to cold conditions.
6. Root-resistance can be used on the planting roofs.
7. Fine puncture resistance, joint peel strength and joint shear strength.
8. Fine UV-resistance, no pollution to environment.
9. Easily welding, installing, secure.
10. Easy treatments to the delicate parts of corners and edges.
11. Convenient maintenance with low cost.
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.